Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Custom Stamps at Blossom Accents are HERE!

Recently here at Blossom Accents, one of my clients has pushed me into a variety of creative projects! This is one of my favorite things about being a custom invitation design studio! I give my clients the BEST personal service I can, they inspire great designs within my creative side and it is an all around full of pleasure experience!

This particular client really enjoyed the pink hydrangea design and she just wanted everything in the wedding stationery to have this blossom as an accent! So we even went along to create some stamps! I really love how everything is coming together-I can't wait myself till these are finally finished and mailed to put a smile on peoples faces :) !!! Enjoy and drop me an e-mail if you're interested in custom stamps....


Praise from above client:
"Agnes, I am so satisfied with everything so far, you have by far exceeded all my expectations! My daughter and I think these are the prettiest invitations we have ever seen and we can not wait to see them and send them out to our guests! Your personal attention to every detail, communication, and all around process is just great! Thank You!" Jean C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails