Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reconnection & Rave Review

Just recently, one of my past clients emailed me to share the response she is getting from the wedding invitation stationery I've designed for her.  Below is a glance of the sunflower theme suites and more. The colors  chosen by the Mother of the Bride and Bride of course, are a deep vibrant gold and elegant metallic purple with ivory accents. I think everything came together exquisitely! I just have to share the wonderful remarks I received-I'm blushing... Thank you so much!!!! 


"Everything is stunning.  We are very pleased.
We will send you a wedding picture to let you know how everything turned out. 
 It also shows the power of the internet.  Once we determined we wanted a sunflower theme, I "googled" sunflower wedding invitation which led me to your site.  I was becoming frustrated as I had not seen anything else through the normal wedding invitation channel as well as going to some of the better stationary stores in Manhattan.
 Enjoy your summer; it was a pleasure working with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails