Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bat Mitzvah Invitations at Blossom Accents!

I try to stay focused on weddings but I also receive many inquiries about other projects. One of them being Bat Mitzvah Invitations. I decided to add a Mitzvah Invitation line to my portfolio. Take a look here for complete details. Although I do not speak Hebrew, I would love to create invitations in the Hebrew language! The gerber daisies below are perfect for the 12 year old girl celebrating her Bat Mitzvah-coordinated in joyful orange and pink hughes.

Something unique I learned while making the Mitzvah Invitation suite and thought was very special was the addition of the phrase ב"ה to the top right corner of the Invitations, RSVP and Save the Dates Cards. It mean's "With God"s help". This is used when speaking of the future and wanting God's help in the Jewish religion.


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails