Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sunflower Wedding: Table Cards

It's a rainy day here in Ohio. On days like this I am either happy to know the forecast is gloomy because it's a good excuse to dedicate the day to work, cleaning the house or whatever else needs to be done. Or, right about now, in the beginning of March, I am missing the warm sun, the flowers and trees blooming, my bike rides or hikes in the parks, light clothes and long days! Yes, I want summer to be here already! But for now, we have a winter snow storm warning for tonight. So, I am turning things around and looking on the bright side as this smart individual...

"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet."  ~Roger Miller

The sunflower table card picture below is from one of my recent projects. I love the colors in this combination. Yellows, greens, blues and browns. A nice balance of color-warm with a touch of coolness. So, let's all walk in life and beat the wet stuff! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails