Friday, July 8, 2011

My Five Year Wedding Anniversary!

Just recently, I celebrated my five year wedding anniversary! I can hardly believe how quickly the time flies! But I guess, time flies when you are having fun. This is exactly what my husband and I have done for the last five years-HAVE FUN! I really believe this is the one major secret to a long and happy marriage. You need to find many opportunities to make memorable memories, to laugh with one another and and at each other. Life is too short to keep it so serious...

We took a quick little getaway to a small city near Cleveland, OH called Dellroy. We stayed in this cozy bed and breakfast with the most kind hosts. Overlooking a beautiful lake and surrounded with much urban charm- restaurants with surprisingly delicious food and wineries with amazing wine, museum and the most unique collection of buttons I have ever seen!! Take a look :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails