Monday, August 1, 2011

Turquoise and Pink Wedding Inspiration with Carnations

Something new in the shop! Carnations! Just recently I hand drew these carnations and designed this wonderfully charming invitation suite. Like all of my drawings, they start with an emotion and a strong visual inspiration. I took some photographs of these fun blossoms and from there starts my design process. 


Carnations are intriguing due to all the uniquely twisted and roughed petals. They were really fun to draw! I actually can't wait till another client comes to me with a different color of carnations to create! But for now, the pink carnations are here to stay combined with a pop of turquoise color! Carnation Wedding Invitation in the portfolio now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails