Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet a Blossom Accents Bride! Angie and Richie Part One

Today and in next few days I have the pleasure to share with you another Blossom Accents Bride. Angie has contacted me almost a year and a half ago about her upcoming wedding and the stationery she had envisioned. From the first day, I knew Angie would inspire some beautiful pieces at Blossom Accents, and I was right.

Angie herself is from Honduras and Richie from Venezuela both countries of exotic beauty and unique style. She wanted her wedding stationery to compliment her origin and sense of style. The wedding took place in Miami, Florida with many of her quests arriving from both countries. Today I will share with you Angie's striking pre-wedding photographs. The images were shot in Miami with spectacular Miami architecture and the deep blue color of the Atlantic Ocean in the background.




Thank you Angie and Richie for sharing your beautiful day with Blossom Accents!! 

Next, I will share with you the process of making Angies wedding stationery and the final products! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails