Monday, March 18, 2013

Blossom Art: My Art and My Story


Art has been a part of my life since I can remember. Even as a child, I remember asking my mom to take me to the art museum to look at all the paintings. Art in a way is my best friend, something that puts me a in a calm state of mind when I need it or not. Anyone that knows me, will tell you I LOVE flowers! Flowers have naturally become my favorite subject to draw, paint or photograph!

All the invitations start with my sketchbook and my pink pencil box! I usually have an idea of what the artwork will look like, but sometimes something completely unexpected appears on paper, a fun and exciting process. I feel so lucky to be able to share my art with brides and grooms from all over the world! Thank you all so much for taking a look!

... and one of my favorite quotes truly meaningful to me "A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art" Paul Cezanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails