Monday, July 14, 2014

It's been a while since I blogged!

Wow, I just realized it's been really long since I blogged! My last post was in February and here we are in almost mid-July. Time flies by when you're having so much fun!

So what have I been up to? Enjoying every minute with my daughter who is now 15 months old! Taking some much needed vacations to Florida and then Poland to visit our families. In between all the hassle, I've been busy assembling summer wedding invitation orders for my fabulous brides. I've also payed a little more attention to a hobby of mine-photagraphy which I really want to understand more in order to preserve these precious moments that are flying by with our little girl.

All this activity has left me little time to blog, bring in new invitation designs, update my website and some other things related to Blossom Accents. I am hoping this summer will slow down a bit and I can squeeze in some much needed stationery attention.

Here are a few photographs from our adventures! Hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!

Here she is having so much fun in Florida and enjoying the beautiful sunset.



After we came back from Florida, it was still spring like weather in Ohio. I was able to catch some shots of pretty spring flowers. My favorite subject, besides my daughter :)



This poppy photograph is from Poland. I love the pop of red amongst a green field.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails