Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Shoes!

Choosing the shoes for your wedding is almost as important as the gown. Everything needs to be in sync. The fabric of the shoe should match the fabric of your gown as well as the color...it's not a bad idea to take a swatch of your fabric when buying your shoes. Comfort is important as well, but let's face it ladies...not many pumps out there are comfortable.

My wedding started at two in the afternoon and came to an end around four in the morning. I have to admit my feet held up nicely and no, I did not change into sandals. I danced all night long in my perfect Cinderella heels!

I would like to tell all the brides out there about this lovely wedding footwear collection from designer Grace. The shoe I chose is the first one in the left upper corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails