Monday, September 29, 2008

The Gown!

The wedding gown is by far the most important purchase for the bride. For the bride, more than the groom, it is Her Big Day! Will it be sleek or full, modern or chic, fancy or simply elegant-the choice depends on the personality and style of the bride.

As for my personality, I like to consider my self as the elegant and yet with a trendy edge. I knew my gown had to be lacy. I love lace....it has a very romantic appearance which suits the occasion. My original choice was a Monique Lhuillier gown, but the price of the gown was completley out of my budget. So I looked around for something similar and to my surprise found the perfect wedding gown by designer Pronovias.

It was lacy, sleek and elegant. The lacy top was removable so when the party started...I went sleeve less.


Other lacy gowns I love...


Look at these gorgeous gowns in more detail at Brides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails