Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome to Wedding Blossoms!


Hi! Since this is my first blog entry I am choosing to write about my own wedding day, in fact I will dedicate this entire week to my wedding.

June 24th, 2006 wa
s the day I married my perfect husband! We are both from Poland and we met here in the U.S.A. It is amazing how life creates some many twists and turns. We decided to get married in Poland and I have to admit, my wedding was somewhat of a fairytale.

This day was the most memorable day in my life. Although the BEST day of my life was when I realized I was in LOVE! What an amazing feeling! My wish to all of the brides-to-be is so that all of you experience this awesome adventure!

Take a look at this photo. Yes, that palace in the background is where our reception took place. Palace in Kobylniki, Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails