Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Artwork from Blossom Accents

Blossom Accents is a wedding invitation business for brides who are absolutely in LOVE with flowers...like me. Since weddings are largely abundant with flowers, I thought what a great idea it is to start the wedding invitations with flowers as well.Brides are encouraged to pick a favorite blossom from the portfolio and apply it to the color scheme of their wedding. They can change the color of the blossom or the paper accessories. I work with clients very closely therefore many of the invitations are custom created to the last detail.

I start with drawing all my blossoms with colored pencils and printing the artwork on high quality printers and paper.

Pictured above and below are images of some of my favorite blossoms from the portfolio of Blossom Accents.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails