Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year of 2010!

Yes, I took a month of from blogging, new projects, and any major orders from clients! And it was a much needed R & R for me! Went to visit family in Europe and I had a great time. Now it is time to get back to work and start the New Year in full swing for the upcoming wedding season! 


I want to thank all the brides from 2009 for working with me and allowing me to create their invitations! And most of all, for inspiring so many lovely designs within me! THANKS girls! 


Also, I am looking forward to 2010! To working with new brides and I am extremely curious to see what this year will bring to Blossom Accents! 


Wishing everyone a happy, safe, prosperous and memorable new year of 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails