Monday, November 23, 2009

Country/Folk Style Wedding Invitation



So this is a sweet follow up to a recent post. Couple weeks back I posted a drawing I completed. This artwork has now evolved into a blossoming invitation. With the help of my sister, this design will be called "Country Beauties". This design was inspired by a folk, country style theme. I love it for so many reasons. It's colorful therefore it will match a variety of wedding color themes. It's super joyful, it will surely without a doubt place a SMILE on your guests names! And it's completely versatile, it can be used for many special occasions besides weddings! 


So, if you're into having one Southern style wedding, then send this invitation to your guests to set the right mood. Y'all got that ;) !? 

1 comment:

  1. I really like those! The flowers are so cute. I'd love to use a similar style for my wedding, but with all yellow for my theme. Are you on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/invitations_design.html?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails