Friday, May 14, 2010

Orchid Wedding Invitations-Blossom Accents

What's been happening at Blossom Accents?! This is my first post in May-I can't believe how fast time flies when you're having FUN!

Well to begin I've been putting together and packaging up invitaitons of course... look at his endless line up of Dogwood Invitations...


But most of all, I've been involved with creating a few custom orders one of them being-Cymbidium Orchids! In eloquent rich purple and lavender tones, with an intriguing magenta center! Below you will see the original pencil drawing crated by me. 

                                                    

Below you will see the cymbidium orchid invitation suites. So far just brainstorming... I wonder what the final design will look like??? Stay tuned for updates on Barb's custom order from Blossom Accents!









Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails