Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Recap of past weekend at National Stationery Show in NY!!


Lucky me, this past weekend I attended the National Stationery Show in New York City! I have to say, it was worth every second! I am inspired, I am rejuvenated, I am ready to to create fabulous floral stationery for all of you blossom loving peeps!

During my trip I attended a very informative seminar given by the amazing Stacie Francombe from GetMarried and afterwards I even had the honor to chat with her about various topics. It was awesome to hear her feedback! Thank YOU Stacie!


Also, I was able to attend an interesting seminar with Darcy Miller the editorial director of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine! The seminar was about the latest bridal stationery trends of 2010. She offered some surprising statistics from bides-to-be! Thank YOU! 


Both of these amazing women offered invaluable tips! But this isn't it... I have many more things to share with you during this week. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails