Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Blossom Accents!

Christmas is just around the corner! Everyone is running around getting last minute gifts and holiday trimmings. Many of my friends & family have had their Christmas tree up since Thanksgiving, but I like to wait until almost the last minute. We just bought one this weekend and it smells so nice in our apartment!

Below are some images from our tree. The big glass ornament is from Poland (we're I'm from). Actually it's from my Uncle's company Chemix where he produces and designs these lovelies! What do you think? Everything is hand-painted!!!


And here's another shot from the tree....


And below are polish Ginger cookies! This is a new Christmas tradition here in my household, inspired by my mother-in-law. The smell of ginger and honey fills the house and sets a warm and festive mood. The longer they last the better they taste!



Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails