Monday, January 3, 2011

White Orchid Wedding Invitations-First Design of 2011

Like everyone, I have many New Years resolutions! One of them being to stay focused & determined to do the things I wish to accomplish and the other to produce a lot of ART, especially for Blossom Accents! So, to start the New Year, I introduce to you the first design of 2011:
THE White Orchids

White Orchids carry the meaning of love and beauty. I hope to create many designs this year of 2011 which elicit these two words in others thoughts and impressions. I think these orchids capture this feeling exactly.


And of course, none of this would be possible without my wonderful and very creative clients who inspire many of these pieces, such as below. Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails