Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meet a Blossom Accents Bride! Justyna and Dave-Part Two

As promised for today, is the continuation from yesterdays Meet a Blossom Accents Bride! Justyna and Dave-Part One post.  Justyna chose a very neutral and earthy color scheme for her wedding theme. I think this selection complements the couple wonderfully because of their love of the outdoors, nature and their down to earth personalities.

White calla lilies are her flowers of choice. I have to admit, I drew these twice because I was not satisfied with the first result! The whites, creams and soft colors were a little out of my comfort zone as I prefer to draw art in vivid strong colors. The final result was well worth the effort and I found a new "comfort zone. White Calla Lily Invitation details on the website.


The invitations below are finished and ready to be mailed... 


And the image below is the final product photo to be placed on the Blossom Accents Handmade and Artistic Stationery website!


Stay tuned in the future for Part Three of Justyna and Dave's Wedding! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails